More About Care Credit
Care Credit offers pet owners a credit card that they can use specifically for their pet’s health care costs. You can apply easily online or at our hospital. If you qualify, you’ll receive financing for 0% interest for 6-12 months. Learn more about Care Credit and apply today.
Pet insurance can save you from paying for costly emergencies out of pocket. Most plans cover emergency situations, but some also cover routine wellness plans. To help you choose the best pet insurance for you and your companion, here are some tips:
- Compare providers. Be sure to look at what their plans cover, what their premiums and deductibles are, if there are any co-pays, and what you can expect for reimbursements.
- Learn what is and isn’t covered. Many pet insurance plans have exclusions for conditions that are pre-existing, hereditary, congenital, or related to breeding. Make sure you understand what kind of restrictions there are if your pet’s condition falls into any of these categories.
- Choose a plan that works for you. Do you need just emergency coverage, or will you want routine procedures covered, too?
- Enroll your pet when young. Enrolling pets when they are young and healthy can reduce your cost by avoiding any limited coverage due to pre-existing conditions.
- Ask about discounts. If you have more than one pet, you can get a discount! Additionally, some insurance companies that offer other policies for home or auto coverage may offer multi-line discounts as well.
Ask us today about the pet insurance providers we accept and get your pet covered! Call us at (386) 755-0236.