Spacious, Comfortable Cat & Dog Boarding in Lake City, FL
Whether you’re out of town for a day, a week, or more, board your pet in comfort and safety at our animal hospital’s cat and dog boarding facility! At Lake City Animal Hospital, your pet will enjoy spacious accommodations as well as lots of loving attention from our medically trained staff. Call us today at (386) 755-0236
We book up fast for the holidays and summer months! Book your pet’s stay today!
Our Lake City, FL Pet Boarding Accommodations
We feature a range of different sized kennels and runs to accommodate every size of dog as well as families. For cats, we have spacious cat condos that allow your kitty to climb, cuddle up in soft blankets, and get some privacy, too.
During their stay, your pet will enjoy:
- Daily walks and bathroom breaks for all dogs
- Private litter box for cats
- Playtime with our staff for dogs and cats
- Food and water
- Medication administration, if needed
Safety is Our Priority
Our goal is to make sure every guest enjoys their stay and remains healthy and happy during their time with us! In order to ensure the safety of all our guests, we have some requirements each pet must meet before they are able to board with us:
- All pets must be up to date on the following vaccinations: rabies (canine and feline), DHPP (canine), Bordetella (canine), FVRCP (feline).
- Your pet must have had a negative fecal test within 12 months of their stay.
- Pets must be up to date on parasite prevention. If any parasites are found on your pet, we will give them the appropriate treatment at an additional charge.
For any questions or concerns about our cat and dog boarding requirements, please contact us at (386) 755-0236!